Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My first blog entry

I've been thinking about writing a blog for a while now. Since I haven't really had much exposure with blogs and what they're all about, I was a bit hesitant. What gave me that final push was this blogger on YouTube and Blogger (yayy Google), who goes by the name "k-rina" (her blog) or her YouTube name, "ZOMGitsCriss" (her channel). From what I can tell is that she's a Romanian 18-23(?) year old girl who shares her views with everything concerning politics, religion, and all the way to making a "Shakira" video of her bell-dancing (it was cute!).

So I'm expecting this blog to be a bit similar to how hers is, since she is my inspiration and all (kudos to k-rina!). I'll write about my share of views and commentaries of life, religion, politics, and everything in between. I have a feeling that I'll be ranting about all things that are happening everyday in my life and the world around me as well.

If you have any comments, suggestions, anything at all, feel free to comment on my posts, as I will read them all and reply to as many as I can! But please, keep it civil, I don't feel like reading threats, insults, or any other sort of offensive criticism that has no contribution to the topic, but just there to insult me.

And please, one more thing, the whole "make money easily through google!" or "enhance your male genitalia by three simple steps!" or my favorite, "lose 50 lbs in 2 weeks!!" comments are just plain annoying... so please, I make enough money, I'm pretty happy with my "size," and I like my weight, so enough with the spamming!

Thank you, and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment